Los Alamitos High School Music Educator Mr. John Rush receiving his 2015 K-Jazz Educator of the Year Award at CSULB on April 26, 2015 with Los Alamitos High School Jazz students.
Congrats Mr. Rush on this great award from KKJZ 88.1 & The Bob Cole Conservatory Jazz Studies Department at CSULB!
(L-R) Jackie Rush, Matt Ronnau, Mr. Rush, Nick Cassar and Max Leibl.
I have attached the minutes from our Booster meeting last week. Here are a few highlights:
- Spaghettini fundraiser is coming up on Nov 18th Tickets still available. Students welcome
- Winter concert Dec 9th 7-9 pm- donations for bake sale are needed. People have signed up. We could use cases of water and some soda. We will need parents to work bake sale and ticket sales.
- Nov. installment of donations are due $150.00 (total of $300.00)
- Disneyland- all bands going- Buses were not included in budget. Bus fee will be divided by all students.
- Jazz 2 dress shirts- I will send out a separate note to those parents.
- Limited addition Ornament – see attached $10.00- We have already sold quite a few. Let me know if you would like one.
- Jazz 3 will not be attending Reno this year.
Download/ Print all the notes: LAHS Jazz Band Mtg 11-3-2014 (PDF) Continue reading
Tues. Nov 18th Silent Auction 6 pm with 7-9 pm concert
at Spaghettini 3005 Old Ranch Parkway, Seal Beach, California 90740
The Selwyn Gibson & Friends – featuring Mr. Rush and Mr. Padilla!
Please order your tickets on line.
Brochure to download, print and share with everyone!
Selwyn Gibson fundraiser flyer (PDF)
We will have a Silent Auction and we are looking for donations… Continue reading