Just a reminder we still have Spaghettini tickets for sale. Come hear a great band, have a nice evening out, and check out our great auction items – auction starts at 6.
Movie passes, Dinner out at the Fish Company, and a few other local restaurants, Premier Angel Diamond Club tickets, and 4 hours recording time at The Wood Shed, just to name a few. Thank you for those who donated, I am still taking donations this weekend.
Poinsettia orders are due on Tues. the 18th Please put in box in band room- Please don’t mail orders to PO Box after tomorrow- we may not get them in time. If you forget your order email me and we can take care of it. They will be delivered the week of Dec. 8th
The T-shirts are in for those who ordered. If you haven’t paid please do so before they will be given to your child. I will be out of town part of next week so I will bring them in after Thanksgiving.
Concert: thank you for those who are donating food and drinks. We will still need a few volunteers to sell tickets pass out programs ( a great community service for siblings) We will need help at the bake sale table before and during concert. Let me know if you have a half an hour to spare.
Christine Leibl, President
Limited Edition Ornament featuring Los Al Jazz!
We have already sold quite a few.
Contact President Christine Leibl ASAP to order!
All Poinsettias are of the highest quality, direct from a grower in Santa Barbara. 6.5” Poinsettias are lush and full, decoratively wrapped in a red satin wrap with a protective paper sleeve. Plants are a height of approximately 16” with multiple blooms. Poinsettias are only $10.00 each. All proceeds will directly benefit the students of the Los Alamitos High School Jazz Bands.
Orders are due no later than Thursday November 18, 2014
ORDER FORM: Poinsettia-ORDER FORM LosAlJazz2014 (PDF)
I have attached the minutes from our Booster meeting last week. Here are a few highlights:
- Spaghettini fundraiser is coming up on Nov 18th Tickets still available. Students welcome
- Winter concert Dec 9th 7-9 pm- donations for bake sale are needed. People have signed up. We could use cases of water and some soda. We will need parents to work bake sale and ticket sales.
- Nov. installment of donations are due $150.00 (total of $300.00)
- Disneyland- all bands going- Buses were not included in budget. Bus fee will be divided by all students.
- Jazz 2 dress shirts- I will send out a separate note to those parents.
- Limited addition Ornament – see attached $10.00- We have already sold quite a few. Let me know if you would like one.
- Jazz 3 will not be attending Reno this year.
Download/ Print all the notes: LAHS Jazz Band Mtg 11-3-2014 (PDF) Continue reading