Upcoming Info from the Los Al Jazz Booster President, Christine Leibl:
First, I would like to thank Jeff Cooper for stepping up as our treasurer!
Please mark your calendars-
- First Booster Meeting- Monday- Sept. 15th @ 7 pm in Band Room
- Wed. Sept. 17th- Back to School Night- Jazz 1 will be performing
- Saturday, Sept. 20th Beach day get together at Bolsa Chica Beach
We do have a few areas that we need volunteers. Here are a few, let me know if you can help out
- Beach day Sept 20th We are in the planning stage. I could use a few parents to help organize the day. We will break down what food to bring by each band. Let me know if you can help. We will need a few to go down early to reserve our spots.
- I am also looking for someone to coordinate the bus and truck rental for festivals.
- I need someone for FUNDRAISING! We did not have a person last year and this is an area we need some help with.
- Class Notes- ( March 7 ) I need a co chair. Rick Blumenthal has offered to be in charge of tickets again and Marc Mendelson will do the program. Thank you.
- Taste 4 Los Al is October 18th Jennifer Watts will be handling the tickets for us. More info to come.
There will be more opportunities to volunteer. But these are a few I would like to get filled now.
Jazz 1 Black Jacket, black socks, black shoes, black belt, Black pants, Blue shirt, Jazz t shirt
Jazz 2 Black pants, black shoes, black socks, black belt, Jazz t-shirt and Red shirt
Jazz 3 Arrow fit shirt Black, along with black pants, shoes socks and belt
Shirts– Arrow Classic Fit poplin non iron point collar shirt- They are at Kohl’s for $24.99 – not the sateen.
- Jazz 1 Marine Blue (shirt that matches: JC Penny’s Color: Pacific blue. Please get the fitted shirt.)
- Jazz 2 Red
- Jazz 3 Black
Jazz T-shirts- This year we want all students to wear a Los Al Jazz Band shirt. We want the option for certain performances not to have to wear dress shirt or jackets for Jazz 1. The cost of these is low (less than $15).
We are looking forward to a GREAT YEAR!